Develop the crucial skills required to employ our state-of-the-art tests and recruitment tools to strengthen your recruitment processes.
What will you learn?
Stay up to date with the latest research in psychometrics and recruitment, discovering how Fairsight’s tools empower you to carry out effective recruitment processes while preventing bad hiring decisions.
After completing the course, you'll be equipped to:
- Use Fairsight’s ability and personality tests in recruitment processes.
- Conduct in-depth job analyses and identify success criteria for roles.
- Utilize our tools to enhance diversity and equal treatment of candidates.
- Design processes that ensure good candidate experience and improve employer branding.
- Present results to clients or recruiting managers in a clear and easy-to-use manner.
Who should sign up?
This training is ideal for recruitment professionals seeking to identify the best candidates for open positions and improve diversity within their recruitment processes. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your recruitment strategy to a whole new level! Our methodology provides you with a broader and higher-quality candidate pool.
- Causes of bad hiring decisions
- Job analysis
- Personality and cognitive abilities
- Use of tests in recruitment
- Interview techniques and feedback
- Assessment of counterproductive behavior
- How to identify the best decision-makers
- Responsible use of AI and emerging technology
The training will be conducted in Norwegian.
/ Sign up /
Sign up for our two-day training session to gain valuable skills in using our state-of-the-art assessments and recruitment tools to strengthen your recruitment processes.