Fairsight is responsible for the company's processing of personal data. It is voluntary to visit the website to provide personal information in connection with services such as receiving newsletters. The basis for processing is consent from the individual, unless otherwise specified.
Gaustadalléen 21, 0349 Oslo
Org nr: 927 158 442
As an important part of the work to create a user-friendly website, we look at the user pattern of those who visit the website. To analyze the information, we use the analysis tool Plausible.
All the data tracked and collected is kept fully secured, encrypted and hosted on renewable energy powered servers in the EU.
The Craft CMS plug-in Formie is used to handle incoming requests to subscribe to news and updates, using the request form on fairsight.com. Submitted data is stored on Noop's servers, and will be used by Fairsight to provide you with news and updates by email. You can request that your data is deleted and/or unsubscribe from the updates by contacting Fairsight at email@example.com
How long we store personal data
We never store personal information longer than necessary for the purpose of which the information was collected. We will either permanently anonymize or securely delete those of your personal data that we no longer need.
Your rights as a registered user
As registered, you have, with certain reservations, the right to:
- To obtain Fairsight's confirmation as to whether personal data about you is being processed, and, if that is the case, access to the personal data and information about the processing;
- To have any incorrect personal data about yourself corrected by Fairsight without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- To have personal data about yourself deleted;
- To require Fairsight to restrict processing;
- To receive personal data about yourself that you have provided to Fairsight and to transfer this to another controller without Fairsight preventing this;
- To object to the processing of personal data about yourself;
- To complain about the processing to the supervisory authority (in Norway: Datatilsynet); and
- To withdraw any consent given to Fairsight at any time.
You can read about your rights as a registered person on the Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s website.